Upgraded phone system for Kelly RAC
INDUSTRY:Refridgeration & airconditioning
OUR CLIENT:Kelly RAC
Kelly refrigeration and air conditioning are one of Ireland’s most successful refrigeration and air conditioning companies. With offices in Ennis, Co. Clare and Citywest in Dublin they offer service and response times to customers all over Ireland. With this level of service that they offer it requires their phones to be on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This means their customers can reach the on-call Kelly RAC technicians directly anytime day and night.
The requirements and communication issues to solve:
On our initial survey and meeting with Terry of Kelly RAC, we discovered that the business like many others throughout Ireland had an existing old analog PBX installed and the office was served with multiple EIR (previously eircom) ISDN lines.
We firstly carried out a bill analysis on what the business was currently paying EIR on line rental, call costs, and other charges. We discovered that we could reduce ongoing call costs by 45% and eliminate phone line rental by moving calls from the traditional analog ISDN lines to a modern-day SIP trunk provider (calls over broadband instead of analog lines). The existing analog PBX was installed for 15+ years and had no failover or support and was ready to fail any day.
As Kelly RAC offers on-call service to their clients 24/7, they had a contract service from an external after-hours call centre that would take calls on behalf of their business. In the event of an emergency call out from a Kelly RAC client, the call centre agent would call the Kelly RAC on-call technician and request that they respond to their customers call, although this service worked ok. The Kelly RAC team knew they could improve on this and offer their customers a level of service excellence not provided by elsewhere in the refrigeration industry.
THE SENSYS SOLUTION
Team collaboration using the 3CX mobile application and web conferencing:
After our initial meeting with Kelly RAC, we completed a proposal. We knew that we could make major improvements on the following topics:
- We could bring the phone system to the 21st century and provide a state of the art phone system using 3CX.
- Following our analysis of the existing phone bill and line rental, we could reduce the call cost by 45% by moving from ISDN lines to SIP trunks.
- We could save the business €10,000 per annum by eliminating the requirement for the external call centre service out of hours and automating the call routing through to the correct on-call engineer’s mobile app that was appropriate to the location of the incoming caller / customer. This proved a massive annual saving and improved customer service.
- We could add a failover solution in the event of an outage or disaster by failing over calls to another office or mobile phones in the event of a disaster or outage.
- We added a service, maintenance and response service plan from SenSys Technology to Kelly RAC to ensure there phone system health was pro-actively monitored and maintained and SenSys response to emergency’s 24/7 keeping the Kelly RAC business running and phone system uptime guaranteed.
Team meetings with the sales and engineering team could now be done on a 3CX web conference from any smartphone or PC, anywhere in the world meaning that engineers and sales rep’s could take part in the meeting from anywhere, saving lengthy trips to the office and valuable time.
The Powerful 3CX switchboard:
3CX includes a powerful switchboard function that can be tailored to the way you want to view and manage your phone calls. With 5 different views to choose from it can cater to any job role.
Integrates with Office 365, Google, Outlook & Others:
Launch calls directly from your CRM package or email. Inbound calls are matched to customers based on the caller ID and logged in your CRM system. Accurate call journaling of inbound and outbound calls with call duration allows you to generate insightful reports on customer and agent activities
SenSys group collaborators
BOOK YOUR FREE consultation.